About the Conference
Call for Session Proposals
Proposals are invited for sessions at RC20 Regional Conference on Comparative Sociology & The 2nd RC33 Regional Conference on Social Science Methodology.
RC20 Regional Conference on Comparative Sociology & The 2nd RC33
Regional Conference on Social Science Methodology is a joint project
of ISA RC20 and ISA RC33, which will be held only online at Japan Womenfs University in Tokyo, Japan on 12–16 September 2022.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT A SESSION PROPOSAL
July 30, 2021
Call for session proposals guidelines:
1. Fill in your name and affiliation
2. Fill in the country of your residence (during the conference: 12–16 September 2022)
3. Fill in your e-mail twice for confirmation.
4. Fill in the title, the abstract (more than 200 words) and the keywords of your session proposal
5. The deadline for proposals is 23:59 UTC on 30 July 2021.
6. All the sessions should be proposed, organized, and presented in English.
7. The timeslot of the sessions is scheduled from 15:00 to 17:00 (Central Europe Summer Time [CEST]), which corresponds to 6:00-8:00 (US Pacific Daylight Time [PDT]), 22:00-24:00 (Japan Standard Time [JST]).
8. No registration fee is required for this conference.
9. The 1st RC20 Comparative Sociology Award for Best Papers is planned.
Timeline and process are as follows:
Call for session proposals: April 5,2021
Close of session proposals submission: July 30, 2021
Acceptance of session proposals: September 10, 2021
Call for papers open (abstract submission): September 27 2021
Close of paper submission: December 31,2021
Submissions accepted and program prepared: March 11, 2022
Registration opened: April 11, 2022
Conference: September 12– 16, 2022
The local organizing committee:
Fumiya Onaka (Prof. Dr., Japan Womenfs University)
Akiko Nagai (Assoc. Prof., Japan Womenfs University)
This conference is supported by JWU Research Institute for Women and Careers
Contact us: jwujc2021 [at] gmail.com